• 回复
  • 收藏
  • 点赞
  • 分享
  • 发新帖

ET2104电平转换代替TXS0104适用通讯电平转换, 开漏输入/输出.

ET2104是一款高性能可配置的双向电1 51124 76010莫 先 生压双电源转换器。在广泛的输入和输出电压电平范围内转换。ET2104还可以在推挽式中工作。环境。它用于I2C总线兼容主设备和从设备之间的电压转换器。提供内部10kΩ上拉电阻。该设备的设计使得A端口跟踪VCCA级别,B端口跟踪VCCB级别。这允许在1.65V到5.5V的任何两个电平之间进行双向A/B端口电压转换。VCCA可以等于1.65V到5.5V的VCCB。任何一个VCC都可以先通电。如果任何一个VCC被移除,内部断电控制电路将设备置于3状态。该装置的四个端口具有自动方向感功能。任何一个端口都可以检测到输入信号,并将其作为输出信号传输到另一个端口。

General Description

The ET2104 is a high-performance configurable dual-voltage-supply translator for bi-directional voltage

translation over a wide range of input and output voltages levels. The ET2104 also works in a push-pull

environment. It is intended for use as a voltage translator between I2C-Bus compliant masters and slaves. Internal 10KΩ pull-up resistors are provided.

The device is designed so the A port tracks the VCCA level and the B port tracks the VCCB level. This allows for bi-directional A/B-port voltage translation between any two levels from 1.65V to 5.5V. VCCA can equal VCCB from1.65V to 5.5V. Either VCC can be powered-up first. Internal power-down control circuits place the device in 3-state if either VCC is removed.

The four ports of the device have automatic direction-sense capability. Either port may sense an input signal and transfer it as an output signal to the other port.

Features

● Bi-Directional Interface between Any Two Levels:1.65V to 5.5V

● No Direction Control Needed

● Internal 10K Pull-Up Resistors

● System GPIO Resources Not Required when OE tied to VCCA

● I2C-Bus Isolation

● A/B Port VOL = 175mV (Typical), VIL = 150mV, IOL = 6mA

● Open-Drain Inputs / Outputs

● Works in Push Pull Environment

● Accommodates Standard-Mode and Fast-Mode I2C-Bus Devices

● Supports I2C Clock Stretching & Multi-Master

● Fully Configurable: Inputs and Outputs Track VCC

● Non-Preferential Power-Up; Either VCC Can Power-Up First

● Outputs Switch to 3-State if Either VCC is at GND

● Tolerant Output Enable: 5V

● Packaged in SOP14(ET2104M)/TSSOP14(ET2104V)/DSBGA12(ET2104Z)/QFN14(ET2104Y)

Pin Configuration

全部回复(0)
正序查看
倒序查看
现在还没有回复呢,说说你的想法