• 回复
  • 收藏
  • 点赞
  • 分享
  • 发新帖

How to stay well with your supervisor or colleagues well?

Hi, every English lovers!have you gotten any new paths to the disposal of your supervisor and your colleagues when you came across trouble with them.give your opinion or share your experience with others!TKS!
全部回复(15)
正序查看
倒序查看
LV.1
2007-04-17 10:45
  有一些人,对你是有影响的,譬如你对一位师长的喜恶,将影响你的成长,不要让他从负面影响自己,有朝一日你从悔恨中了解,当年他并没有妨碍你,妨碍你的是你的视野和心气,
回复
2007-04-17 10:46
A good supervisor can be a valuable resource as you strive to progress towards your goal. Usually, though, they just get in ... work in your favour, as it is much easier to hide your lack of progress if your supervisor. never sees you. ...
回复
jxgem
LV.4
2007-04-17 17:17
@青春之歌
Agoodsupervisorcanbeavaluableresourceasyoustrivetoprogresstowardsyourgoal.Usually,though,theyjustgetin...workinyourfavour,asitismucheasiertohideyourlackofprogressifyoursupervisor.neverseesyou....
回复
LV.1
2007-04-17 17:21
@jxgem
hello,barry!
回复
jxgem
LV.4
2007-04-17 17:28
What are you guys talking about? What do you guys want to tell others? Are you guys just showing off here? Are you guys getting very well along with people around? Or ever got into big trouble? Come on, let's talk more in detail?
回复
jxgem
LV.4
2007-04-17 17:31
@
hello,barry!
I'm afraid you are the supervisor here,right?
回复
LV.1
2007-04-17 17:39
@jxgem
I'mafraidyouarethesupervisorhere,right?
yeah
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-04-17 22:18
@青春之歌
Agoodsupervisorcanbeavaluableresourceasyoustrivetoprogresstowardsyourgoal.Usually,though,theyjustgetin...workinyourfavour,asitismucheasiertohideyourlackofprogressifyoursupervisor.neverseesyou....
I have come across one supervisor who liked me very much at first, but one day I only made a poor quality of meeting minutes and issued it out without his reading/reference due to some reasons,so he became very angry with me at that time,he also looked down upon me or not trust me, I din't know why?As time went on, I have to pay more attention to my activity and attitude in work so as to let hime change his opinion to me-----
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-04-17 22:23
@
  有一些人,对你是有影响的,譬如你对一位师长的喜恶,将影响你的成长,不要让他从负面影响自己,有朝一日你从悔恨中了解,当年他并没有妨碍你,妨碍你的是你的视野和心气,
You are quite right,In fact, my supervisor always hopes me could grow up and became practical person in dispose some trouble even if your supervisor threw doubt on you, from till now I can understand his great actions which benefits me much during my job.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-04-17 22:25
@jxgem
Whatareyouguystalkingabout?Whatdoyouguyswanttotellothers?Areyouguysjustshowingoffhere?Areyouguysgettingverywellalongwithpeoplearound?Orevergotintobigtrouble?Comeon,let'stalkmoreindetail?
We just share experience with others how to stay well with your supervisor?
回复
LV.1
2007-04-18 09:40
@klshong
Wejustshareexperiencewithothershowtostaywellwithyoursupervisor?
这不是问句,不该用问号.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-04-21 15:33
@
这不是问句,不该用问号.
Yeah, just type error, but future I will pay more attention to my words.Thanks!
回复
LV.1
2007-04-23 11:01
@klshong
Youarequiteright,Infact,mysupervisoralwayshopesmecouldgrowupandbecamepracticalpersonindisposesometroubleevenifyoursupervisorthrewdoubtonyou,fromtillnowIcanunderstandhisgreatactionswhichbenefitsmemuchduringmyjob.
A clear conscience
回复
LV.1
2007-04-23 11:02
@klshong
Ihavecomeacrossonesupervisorwholikedmeverymuchatfirst,butonedayIonlymadeapoorqualityofmeetingminutesandissueditoutwithouthisreading/referenceduetosomereasons,sohebecameveryangrywithmeatthattime,healsolookeddownuponmeornottrustme,Idin'tknowwhy?Astimewenton,Ihavetopaymoreattentiontomyactivityandattitudeinworksoastolethimechangehisopiniontome-----
God bless you,amen.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-04-24 19:30
@
Godblessyou,amen.
However, through my hard working that one translator is equal to other two, but I only get one piece of salary, so he has to sing high praise for me,but I feel very tired every day. What shall I do?
回复