• 回复
  • 收藏
  • 点赞
  • 分享
  • 发新帖

有关PFC的一些问题,供大家参考

有关PFC的一些问题,供大家参考
This time, I design a 240W output single output power , PFC was used L6561, it is a simply controller , easy to design, but the following item need to care:
1. Its driver current just only +/-700mA, if you design a higher power, you should add an additional driver circuit, totem pole circuit is a good and simply solution, and you need to care the layout. If not enough, easy to cause unstable.
2. For ZCD signa, the turn ratio need to care, as my experience: set it between 3:1 and 4:1 is a good idea.
3. For the CS, although this chip design in a LEB inside , but actually,  it need a RC filter for it.Maybe need to paralled a cap with current sense resistor for EMI solution.
4. For the inductor, the litz wire is a good selection, if no this wire, can use thin wire to paralleled, please don\'t ignore it, in fact, the AC loss is higher than the DC loss, notice it. I test it, will inprove efficiency 2% or more.
Above just for your reference only, maybe, different application and layout, will cause different result.
Welcome you for discussion.
全部回复(6)
正序查看
倒序查看
2003-10-06 10:12
老师,又见到你了!
你说的第四条我很关心,效率能提高2%,怪不得我以前做试验时用单线绕的,一会儿就烫手,我知道跟绕线有影响(集肤效应),但没想到这么大.还有由于CRM电感电流的峰峰值是CCM的两倍,因此它的磁心的损耗比CCM大的多.
回复
2003-10-07 12:11
@darkhorse96
老师,又见到你了!你说的第四条我很关心,效率能提高2%,怪不得我以前做试验时用单线绕的,一会儿就烫手,我知道跟绕线有影响(集肤效应),但没想到这么大.还有由于CRM电感电流的峰峰值是CCM的两倍,因此它的磁心的损耗比CCM大的多.
For PFC inductor design
Yes, you are right, the skin effect is an important and basic consideration for the inductor design, but the Proximity Effect is a much more important consideration for PFC inductor especial in DCM PFC convertor.
回复
小三
LV.3
2005-11-30 17:20
@arthur.deng
ForPFCinductordesignYes,youareright,theskineffectisanimportantandbasicconsiderationfortheinductordesign,buttheProximityEffectisamuchmoreimportantconsiderationforPFCinductorespecialinDCMPFCconvertor.
你好,请问一下PFC中输出功率是怎么算出来的?谢谢!
500) {this.resized=true; this.width=500; this.alt='这是一张缩略图,点击可放大。\n按住CTRL,滚动鼠标滚轮可自由缩放';this.style.cursor='hand'}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {return true;} else {window.open('http://u.dianyuan.com/bbs/u/35/1133342399.gif');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);">
回复
2005-11-30 21:01
@小三
你好,请问一下PFC中输出功率是怎么算出来的?谢谢![图片]500){this.resized=true;this.width=500;this.alt='这是一张缩略图,点击可放大。\n按住CTRL,滚动鼠标滚轮可自由缩放';this.style.cursor='hand'}"onclick="if(!this.resized){returntrue;}else{window.open('http://u.dianyuan.com/bbs/u/35/1133342399.gif');}"onmousewheel="returnimgzoom(this);">
是后一级d2d的输入功率,也就输出功率/效率
回复
2005-12-03 08:22
@arthur.deng
是后一级d2d的输入功率,也就输出功率/效率
i make a PFC with IR1150 chip.what the problem is the peak value of inductor's current is too high to work,can you tell me what caused it and how to solve it
回复
wanghb
LV.5
2005-12-07 21:24
@zhouxiaoyi
imakeaPFCwithIR1150chip.whattheproblemisthepeakvalueofinductor'scurrentistoohightowork,canyoutellmewhatcauseditandhowtosolveit
谁有这方面的资料,我急需?
我在搞一个120W有PFC的电源!
回复