How to study english?

英语语法的记忆法是什么?
全部回复(45)
正序查看
倒序查看
klshong
LV.4
2006-12-18 20:14
Hi, freiend, In fact ,There is no good experience to introduce to you only a peiece of advice on how to improve your English in your daily life: Whenever,wherver, whoever you do, please burt your daily English out as much more as you can,then become a crazy person fight them out of your mouth as quickly as possible.
回复
2006-12-22 14:22
@klshong
Hi,freiend,Infact,ThereisnogoodexperiencetointroducetoyouonlyapeieceofadviceonhowtoimproveyourEnglishinyourdailylife:Whenever,wherver,whoeveryoudo,pleaseburtyourdailyEnglishoutasmuchmoreasyoucan,thenbecomeacrazypersonfightthemoutofyourmouthasquicklyaspossible.
So,the best way of learning Enlish is moving to a English-speaking country ,and living there ~
回复
klshong
LV.4
2006-12-22 18:17
@xiaomingking
So,thebestwayoflearningEnlishismovingtoaEnglish-speakingcountry,andlivingthere~
Yes, if you have such opportunates, that will be very nice. However, you can excise youself everyday.Remember, one minute can create a micracle.One minute can read more than twenty English words.Have aq nice weekend!
回复
2006-12-26 08:57
@klshong
Yes,ifyouhavesuchopportunates,thatwillbeverynice.However,youcanexciseyouselfeveryday.Remember,oneminutecancreateamicracle.OneminutecanreadmorethantwentyEnglishwords.Haveaqniceweekend!
Your English looks very good ! How did you got it ?
回复
klshong
LV.4
2006-12-26 20:55
@xiaomingking
YourEnglishlooksverygood!Howdidyougotit?
Just so so. I only give your some advices on how to learn English well because I have being learned it since I was a little boy.Now I am engaged in translation in power supply industrial, but sometimes I met some very professional words, I hope some one who maybe my future friends can help me out of such trouble.
回复
2006-12-29 20:40
@klshong
Justsoso.IonlygiveyoursomeadvicesonhowtolearnEnglishwellbecauseIhavebeinglearneditsinceIwasalittleboy.NowIamengagedintranslationinpowersupplyindustrial,butsometimesImetsomeveryprofessionalwords,Ihopesomeonewhomaybemyfuturefriendscanhelpmeoutofsuchtrouble.
You are a nice man !~
回复
luck_star
LV.2
2006-12-30 14:06
@xiaomingking
Youareaniceman!~
I agreen,I want to learned English well,but failed, i don't knowm how to do? do you teath me?thank you!
我上面这段句子可能都有病句,我是一个非常爱学英语的女孩子,请求你们能否教我英语?谢谢!
回复
woodcote
LV.4
2007-01-11 17:50
@luck_star
Iagreen,IwanttolearnedEnglishwell,butfailed,idon'tknowmhowtodo?doyouteathme?thankyou!我上面这段句子可能都有病句,我是一个非常爱学英语的女孩子,请求你们能否教我英语?谢谢!
first check your spell
回复
woodcote
LV.4
2007-01-11 17:58
@xiaomingking
So,thebestwayoflearningEnlishismovingtoaEnglish-speakingcountry,andlivingthere~
Don't you believe this? If you don't like to open your mouth, you would never know how to communicate with others even if you are living in an English Spoken country. How to learn English is by and large up to yourself, your attitude, right?
回复
LV.1
2007-01-11 18:21
@luck_star
Iagreen,IwanttolearnedEnglishwell,butfailed,idon'tknowmhowtodo?doyouteathme?thankyou!我上面这段句子可能都有病句,我是一个非常爱学英语的女孩子,请求你们能否教我英语?谢谢!
Well done ! 我不学英语好多年了,agree 几乎遗忘了.

I wanted to learn(want to + 动词原形) sth.

I don't know [do (助动词) + 动词原形]

what to do (忘了how to do 吧,典型的中国式英语!)

Could [情态动词 + 动词原形(祈使句,表请求)] you help me , please ?

相关的情态动词还有:

Can I do sth ?

May I do sth ?

Shall we (咱们) do sth ?

Will you (你、你们) do sth ?

好像还有Can you
Should he========高手指教
回复
LV.1
2007-01-26 14:30
@woodcote
Don'tyoubelievethis?Ifyoudon'tliketoopenyourmouth,youwouldneverknowhowtocommunicatewithothersevenifyouarelivinginanEnglishSpokencountry.HowtolearnEnglishisbyandlargeuptoyourself,yourattitude,right?
It's easy to say , but it's difficult to do .
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-01-26 16:08
@luck_star
There is a bit of mistake in yr English sentences. I believe if only u keep on studying it for more than three months, u will find u have made a great progress.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-01-26 16:13
@
Welldone!我不学英语好多年了,agree几乎遗忘了.Iwantedtolearn(wantto+动词原形)sth.Idon'tknow[do(助动词)+动词原形]whattodo(忘了howtodo吧,典型的中国式英语!)Could[情态动词+动词原形(祈使句,表请求)]youhelpme,please?相关的情态动词还有:CanIdosth?MayIdosth?Shallwe(咱们)dosth?Willyou(你、你们)dosth?好像还有CanyouShouldhe========高手指教
Hi,friend. I find you still remember some English grammar even if several years pased.as long as you adhere to studying it everyday, everywhere,everytime, you will find you have been a crazy person, that's to say, you make a great progress.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-01-26 16:15
@woodcote
Don'tyoubelievethis?Ifyoudon'tliketoopenyourmouth,youwouldneverknowhowtocommunicatewithothersevenifyouarelivinginanEnglishSpokencountry.HowtolearnEnglishisbyandlargeuptoyourself,yourattitude,right?
Quite right, I have the same feelings with you.Future I want to share the experience with you,OK?Have a nice weekend!
回复
luck_star
LV.2
2007-01-26 21:16
@klshong
ThereisabitofmistakeinyrEnglishsentences.Ibelieveifonlyukeeponstudyingitformorethanthreemonths,uwillfinduhavemadeagreatprogress.
Yes?Thank you,i'm studing English everyday,But,I'studing else,for example,accountant is very harly,is finance accountant.do you know?did you studed?
回复
luck_star
LV.2
2007-01-26 21:21
@luck_star
Yes?Thankyou,i'mstudingEnglisheveryday,But,I'studingelse,forexample,accountantisveryharly,isfinanceaccountant.doyouknow?didyoustuded?
there is a mistake,"harly".realy is a "hardly".
回复
luck_star
LV.2
2007-02-03 21:10
@klshong
Quiteright,Ihavethesamefeelingswithyou.FutureIwanttosharetheexperiencewithyou,OK?Haveaniceweekend!
Do me experience English with you ?I believe i with you many pleasure,Thanks very much! happy new year to everyone!
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-02-15 17:16
@luck_star
DomeexperienceEnglishwithyou?Ibelieveiwithyoumanypleasure,Thanksverymuch!happynewyeartoeveryone!
Hi, friend, two days later,it will be the Lunar New Year/ Spring Festival. Wish you have a good time during this vacation.tomorrow I will come back to spend this holiday with my parents.see you later!
回复
klin_wu
LV.2
2007-02-23 22:33
@klshong
Hi,friend,twodayslater,itwillbetheLunarNewYear/SpringFestival.Wishyouhaveagoodtimeduringthisvacation.tomorrowIwillcomebacktospendthisholidaywithmyparents.seeyoulater!
我经常去的一个外语学习网站!
网上的各种考试网站太多啦,不知大家看烦了没有,下面这个学习站给真正喜欢英语的朋友提供了一个很好的机会.
英文荟萃网 http://www.ywhc.net/article/index.asp?r=81020
回复
sumking
LV.5
2007-02-26 12:04
@klshong
Hi,friend,twodayslater,itwillbetheLunarNewYear/SpringFestival.Wishyouhaveagoodtimeduringthisvacation.tomorrowIwillcomebacktospendthisholidaywithmyparents.seeyoulater!
Klshong is pretty good,you are a example for me to follow,could you create a QQ group and let us to join ,i think we'll make progress together and it was a gradual process.My QQ is 345453426
Hope more bosom friends here! Thank you
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-03-06 21:24
@sumking
Klshongisprettygood,youareaexampleformetofollow,couldyoucreateaQQgroupandletustojoin,ithinkwe'llmakeprogresstogetheranditwasagradualprocess.MyQQis345453426Hopemorebosomfriendshere!Thankyou
Hi,friend.Long time no see.How about you? Sorry to tell you I have give my QQ to my friend who likes bit best, so I seldom log it on, but I will log it on this net if I am free.Future I will share my working experience with all my friends because I am in charge of English translation in SMPS factory where has more than 7,000 employees work.
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-03-06 21:25
@klin_wu
我经常去的一个外语学习网站!网上的各种考试网站太多啦,不知大家看烦了没有,下面这个学习站给真正喜欢英语的朋友提供了一个很好的机会.英文荟萃网http://www.ywhc.net/article/index.asp?r=81020
Many thanks for you. In fact I often log on this net in order to lear more English!
回复
sumking
LV.5
2007-03-09 21:01
@klshong
Hi,friend.Longtimenosee.Howaboutyou?SorrytotellyouIhavegivemyQQtomyfriendwholikesbitbest,soIseldomlogiton,butIwilllogitonthisnetifIamfree.FutureIwillsharemyworkingexperiencewithallmyfriendsbecauseIaminchargeofEnglishtranslationinSMPSfactorywherehasmorethan7,000employeeswork.
congratulations on your success and thanks for your kindly share in advance, we'll looking forward to your experiences, is it a miracle or a legend? hehe!i hope it's fantastic!
回复
leo9982214
LV.1
2007-03-15 15:00
@sumking
congratulationsonyoursuccessandthanksforyourkindlyshareinadvance,we'lllookingforwardtoyourexperiences,isitamiracleoralegend?hehe!ihopeit'sfantastic!
Not everyone have chance to go abroad. Actually, I think that working in multi-national company should be the most possible opportunity. I graduated from university before five year ago. Last year I got a chance be employed by a North American company and I feel great improvement on English. You know why? Whatever you want to do you have to use English, you will under a big pressure. No pressure no motivity!
Following are some well-known multi-national  company(except Japan)which is professional power supply and set up branch in China, if you have the chance maybe you can work in there for 1~2 years.
Astec, Artesyn, Belfuse, Cherokee,C&D,Drammen, Ericsson, Netpower,Power one,Tyco, Vicor,XP power etc.
Of course, there're so many component company I'm not going to list it one by one.
回复
2007-03-17 23:21
@klshong
Hi,friend.IfindyoustillremembersomeEnglishgrammarevenifseveralyearspased.aslongasyouadheretostudyingiteveryday,everywhere,everytime,youwillfindyouhavebeenacrazyperson,that'stosay,youmakeagreatprogress.
hi,i am a new friend of you.i want to learn english well and i have been doing now.但是我发现我的语法不太好.从句之类分不清.翻译句子就不知道先翻译什么.can u help me,please
回复
klshong
LV.4
2007-03-19 22:34
@leo9982214
Noteveryonehavechancetogoabroad.Actually,Ithinkthatworkinginmulti-nationalcompanyshouldbethemostpossibleopportunity.Igraduatedfromuniversitybeforefiveyearago.LastyearIgotachancebeemployedbyaNorthAmericancompanyandIfeelgreatimprovementonEnglish.Youknowwhy?WhateveryouwanttodoyouhavetouseEnglish,youwillunderabigpressure.Nopressurenomotivity!Followingaresomewell-knownmulti-national  company(exceptJapan)whichisprofessionalpowersupplyandsetupbranchinChina,ifyouhavethechancemaybeyoucanworkintherefor1~2years.Astec,Artesyn,Belfuse,Cherokee,C&D,Drammen,Ericsson,Netpower,Powerone,Tyco,Vicor,XPpoweretc.Ofcourse,there'resomanycomponentcompanyI'mnotgoingtolistitonebyone.
Anyway, thanks for your advices, maybe future I will try. In fact, i am working in a Taiwanese enterprise as translator, I learn more, but I lose more; why not I have to study it. could you explain it to me?
回复
klin_wu
LV.2
2007-03-20 21:52
@klshong
Anyway,thanksforyouradvices,maybefutureIwilltry.Infact,iamworkinginaTaiwaneseenterpriseastranslator,Ilearnmore,butIlosemore;whynotIhavetostudyit.couldyouexplainittome?
I think maybe this is only for our life ,seem as me,all is good besides the english spoken,so I can
only do a project leader,the salary is poor,and my
head and customer is foreigner,every day i must to
study their e-mail and saying.
回复
七喜
LV.1
2007-03-21 14:48
@klin_wu
Ithinkmaybethisisonlyforourlife,seemasme,allisgoodbesidestheenglishspoken,soIcanonlydoaprojectleader,thesalaryispoor,andmyheadandcustomerisforeigner,everydayimusttostudytheire-mailandsaying.
I am a new graduate ,I have my first job as a translator in QC DEP.also in a Taiwanese enterprise.
Being a freshman in this yield ,I am very lack of specific English knowledge.However,If work comes,I must
finish it by myselfe becaus there is no person who can use English very well .So always,I feel headache.
回复
ivy55555
LV.1
2007-03-24 13:47
@七喜
Iamanewgraduate,IhavemyfirstjobasatranslatorinQCDEP.alsoinaTaiwaneseenterprise.Beingafreshmaninthisyield,IamverylackofspecificEnglishknowledge.However,Ifworkcomes,ImustfinishitbymyselfebecausthereisnopersonwhocanuseEnglishverywell.Soalways,Ifeelheadache.
I think the best way of learning English is a kind of spirit of improving. surely, it covered by 3 words, confidence,perseverance,action.
回复
james7369
LV.1
2007-03-25 22:54
Well,pal
So long as you can spent even a little time on english,To learn english is not difficult,if you just want to know about it.
however,it would be very very difficult in case you want to master it
so it depends on what object you want to achieve.
回复