• 回复
  • 收藏
  • 点赞
  • 分享
  • 发新帖

起线压挡墙工艺求教

请教各位:
     我们在绕制高频变压器时为了方便成直角出线及防止起线上挡墙经常采取用挡墙来压线的方法作业,我想问一下假若我的起线直接在上一绕组的绝缘胶带上面(N1直接在BOBBIN上面),再用挡墙压住线是否会存在爬电距离不足的问题?也就是说起线下面是否可以没有挡墙,只要线上面有挡墙就可以了;如果起线有套管跟没套管其作业标准是否又有不同?欢迎讨论.
全部回复(13)
正序查看
倒序查看
pzdy
LV.6
2008-05-10 09:42
此帖已被删除
回复
2008-05-10 13:57
@pzdy
此帖已被删除
期待有更多的高手出来探论!
回复
贝多芬
LV.7
2008-05-10 15:00
@我做变压器好多年
期待有更多的高手出来探论!
我也是这样认为,这样做是可以的
回复
贝多芬
LV.7
2008-05-10 15:01
如果起线有套管跟没套管其作业标准是否又有不同?

很多情况下,当然不同
回复
2008-05-12 13:00
@贝多芬
如果起线有套管跟没套管其作业标准是否又有不同?很多情况下,当然不同
唉,没听到明确的说法,遗憾!之所以提出这个问题是因为有的客户要求起线的下面必须有挡墙,而有的客户却又没明确规定,所以想让大家讨论一下.
回复
2008-05-13 09:24
@我做变压器好多年
這樣做我認為是不可以的...
  因為貼檔強的目的是:達到safety要求(我不知您是申請哪個標準).而貼檔強的原則是:繞制時線不能落在檔強上或被檔強壓住.但是檔強的層數的多少是其次,遵守原則即可..
至於擋強的有與沒有那是根據 safety 之要求,也是安全距離之考量.當然有三層絕緣線繞制可能會不用擋強等等..
回复
temp1234
LV.5
2008-05-13 11:25
@我做变压器好多年
Dear All, Per my knowledge, the wall is for creepage distance, so the wire has to put inside the wall and tube have to cover the wire to the wall-boundary inner side! So the LZ's idea is not acceptable for safety!
回复
2008-05-13 16:25
@temp1234
DearAll,Permyknowledge,thewallisforcreepagedistance,sothewirehastoputinsidethewallandtubehavetocoverthewiretothewall-boundaryinnerside!SotheLZ'sideaisnotacceptableforsafety!
Do you talk about me? ?
It is impossible, because I have a demand for following Safety, unless I of width of the margin Tape one it change, unless it have not lasting their heights just I, prerequisite that wire made to wind drop on margin Tape the getting all more right..
Such a method is definitely all right! !
回复
temp1234
LV.5
2008-05-14 10:30
@transformer1
Doyoutalkaboutme??Itisimpossible,becauseIhaveademandforfollowingSafety,unlessIofwidthofthemarginTapeoneitchange,unlessithavenotlastingtheirheightsjustI,prerequisitethatwiremadetowinddroponmarginTapethegettingallmoreright..Suchamethodisdefinitelyallright!!
Dear Transfoemer1,
I don't mean you! I think some Eng. has confused on this creepage distance! It need at least 6 mm for reinforce insulation. So the wall tape of primary wind has 3mm. So you need other 3mm --the wall tape of secondary wind, the bobbin terminal to the wind-area(this insulation by tube).

Thnaks a lot!
回复
transformer1
LV.10
2008-05-14 11:38
@temp1234
DearTransfoemer1,Idon'tmeanyou!IthinksomeEng.hasconfusedonthiscreepagedistance!Itneedatleast6mmforreinforceinsulation.Sothewalltapeofprimarywindhas3mm.Soyouneedother3mm--thewalltapeofsecondarywind,thebobbinterminaltothewind-area(thisinsulationbytube).Thnaksalot!
I am agree my own suggestion, certainly it is in charge of accusing of that margin Tape has safety, but its distance should make decision by size of the concrete voltage; Second, depend on which standard is applied for. Comprehensive the two is it determine it from and relevant to require if distance that you require is too big to come again, I relatively it agree with it is to stick to side wall way of it solve..
tks
回复
贝多芬
LV.7
2008-05-14 21:18
@temp1234
DearTransfoemer1,Idon'tmeanyou!IthinksomeEng.hasconfusedonthiscreepagedistance!Itneedatleast6mmforreinforceinsulation.Sothewalltapeofprimarywindhas3mm.Soyouneedother3mm--thewalltapeofsecondarywind,thebobbinterminaltothewind-area(thisinsulationbytube).Thnaksalot!
ha,ha,
1.Per my understanding,for universal input voltage, the safety creepage disatance should be 6.4mm min, if no PFC BOOST. And the withsatand voltage between primary and secondary should be 3000Vac,1 min. Whether useing tube or not, is to see the detailed situation, it is not a must.

2.If there is PFC boost, the input voltage applied on transformer would be higher than usual, in this case, we must enwide the creepage distance according to the list which is about the relation between working voltage and creepage distance in ul60950.
回复
贝多芬
LV.7
2008-05-14 21:19
@贝多芬
ha,ha,1.Permyunderstanding,foruniversalinputvoltage,thesafetycreepagedisatanceshouldbe6.4mmmin,ifnoPFCBOOST.Andthewithsatandvoltagebetweenprimaryandsecondaryshouldbe3000Vac,1min.Whetheruseingtubeornot,istoseethedetailedsituation,itisnotamust.2.IfthereisPFCboost,theinputvoltageappliedontransformerwouldbehigherthanusual,inthiscase,wemustenwidethecreepagedistanceaccordingtothelistwhichisabouttherelationbetweenworkingvoltageandcreepagedistanceinul60950.
其实大家说汉语好拉
回复
2008-05-14 21:44
@贝多芬
其实大家说汉语好拉
回复